TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The term 'item' and 'piece' refers to any item of jewellery; ring, necklace, pendant, cuff, bracelet, earrings, studs, cufflinks, etc.
- The piece may differ from one seen online. All of Mabel's pieces are hand-made and most are unique so some variation in shape, look or finish is unavoidably going to occur.
- A process called 'lost wax casting' is used to produce the one-off pieces and this relies on gemstones staying in place as wax molds are replaced with metal. Sometimes stones move around, sink into the metal or fall out completely, this is part of the risk involved when this particular process is used.
- Gemstones may be different shades or slightly different colours than ones seen online. This is due to naturally occurring colour differences in gemstones.
- We want you to be happy with everything you buy from Mabel Hasell Jewellery. If for any reason you are not then arranging a refund or an exchange is easy.
- Simply notify us that you will be returning your order. We will then provide you with the address. Post the unused item to Mabel in its original packaging within 28 days of receipt. We would advise you send it tracked and insured as it is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- If the piece has not been worn and is in the same condition you received it in then your refund will be made. Please allow 7 working days for your refund to be back in your account.
- Before completing a commission we require a non-refundable deposit of 50% in order to cover the costs of starting the making process.
- The rest of the payment is required before the piece is dispatched.
Breakages and Repairs
- We can offer repairs for any breakages within the first 6 months after purchase. Only if the breakages are obviously a manufacturing fault.
- If the breakage is from wear and tear and not a manufacturing fault then extra charges may be required.